1. Translate designs into workable, cost effective sequences of operation for products to be assembled in conformance to the Engineering Specification and Quality requirements.
2. Interface and coordinate with Engineering and Quality Depts. in establishing the FMEA, Control Plans, Operation Instruction, Commissioning List and Tracking Sheet, achieve basic quality objectives of assembled products free from defects of workman ship.
3. Create and maintain the data base of Manufacturing Engineering Procedures.
4. Coordinate, implement and follow up the interaction with departments, involved in the ISO/TS 16949 Quality procedures.
5. Support the daily assembly product, solve the problems appeared in the assembly line, make sure the assembly line run well. Provide solutions to reduce scrap and rework costs.
6. Calculate the capacity of the assembly line, analyze the balance of assembly, and make the Work Standard Sheets.
7. Support Assembly Supervisor in training operators in assembly technical.
8. Create and update the layout for the assembly line, including optimizing the assembly line, the material flow in work stations, etc.
9. Support the new product project, planning of the new process, invest plan of the project, and actualize all related activities and so on.
10. Participate in the Lean Assessment activities, including value stream mapping for all products, 5S and TPM regular audit and improvements, CIP activities of the assembly workshop, Poka-Yokes, safety and ergonomic audit and so on.
11. Create and maintain work center and routing data in the SAP for PP module run.
12. Participate in logistics activities related to assembly line, such as Kanban loop system.
13. Support to give suggestions about fixtures and tools improvement.
1.Education ：College diploma or above
3.Foreign Language：Fluent in oral and written English
4.Computer Literacy：Skillful in MS Office,2D/3D/CAD(Pro E, CCD, Auto Cad )；Be familiar with ERP, SAP is a plus
5.Functional Knowledge：4+ years working experience；knowledge of 5S and TPM；Knowledge of process design；Knowledge of machining process；Knowledge of Lean production
6.Personal Competency；Result Orientation；Pressure holder；Conscientious ；Be responsible and accountable；Good communication skills